Ice Cream is awesome and it’s even more awesome when it’s made with mother nature’s natural goodness. This Blueberry Coconut Ice Cream contains just 3 real food ingredients, it’s one simple 1 step to make and delicious to eat.
I am super excited to have created this recipe especially to support the fantastic children’s book called Catch Those Cold Bugs by mother and author Milinda Rodziewicz, who wrote this book out of her desire to find a way to get her fussy food son to eat more vegetables while keeping their relationship in tact.
- 2 large ripe bananas, frozen
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes
- Throw all ingredients into a blend and blitz until creamy
Makes 4 servings.
Another 2 Ways
- Add half a cup of yoghurt and a cup of milk of your choice to make a delicious smoothie
- Chop up some raw macadamia nuts and stir through the ice cream
Put this into a reusable pouch (we use Little Mashies), freeze them then send to school!
Just a reminder, you don’t need to be a master chef, or have a big spotless kitchen to make awesome nutritious meals or snacks for your family.