Belinda Smith, CEO of The Root Cause, is one of Australia’s leading independent voices in children’s health and an advocate for real food in schools.
She is a mum, the Author of The Lunchbox Effect, a health coach and the creator of The Children’s Health Program, the Thermo Lunchbox Reset, Kids Health Quest Membership and Peaceful Meals For Mums Program.
Belinda spent over 2 years travelling Australia visiting 100 schools, empowering kids to make better food choices, and making it easier for parents to get their kids eating healthier. Her work has now reached over 37,000 children, parents and teachers. Bel has been featured on national and regional TV and radio, and her work has been mentioned in Parliament.
Her vision is to create a generation of healthy food-literate children who choose real food every day.
Bel and The Root Cause has been regularly featured by the media, including National, Regional and Local TV, Radio and Press, as well as online in major news outlets. Here are a few clippings:
Bel is pretty damn passionate about everything to do with Children’s Health, including the struggles parents and schools are facing in the food climate. She is happy to be interviewed for podcasts, radio, TV, Vlogs, etc.
Some topics you may like Bel to talk about include ( but are not limited to):
- Challenges facing parents and schools in a processed food world
- How to pack healthy lunchboxes quickly
- What’s going into school lunchboxes
- How to empower kids to have a better relationship with food
- How to get your partner, school or sports club onside
- How food impacts mood, behaviour, sleep, academic results and more.
- How the food in our lunchboxes is affecting the planet.
- How food is affecting teeth and eye sight
Media & PR Enquiries
For all Media & PR enquiries, please contact Bel directly on 0401 649 289 or email email@example.com